Re: debian-testing http mirror preseeding [choose-mirror] incorrect behaviour

On Tuesday 16 September 2008, Jon Ander Ortiz wrote:

Please fix you preseed file first according to the documentation:
see the appendix about preconfiguration in the installation guide.

> d-i mirror/http/countries select manual

This is not needed.

> d-i mirror/protocol select http

This is not needed either and should be "string" if you do use it.

> d-i mirror/suite select etch

This should be "string" too.

> The installer is debian testing, and the installed system is
> debian-etch.

Please specify _exactly_ which variant and version of the installer you
are using and for which architecture. The full URL of the image you are
using is the easiest way to do that.
"testing" can be any of ~150 images we have...