Re: debian-testing http mirror preseeding [choose-mirror] incorrect behaviour

On Tuesday 16 September 2008, Jon Ander Ortiz wrote:
> OK, The exact URL of the installer image is:
> http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian/dists/lenny/main/installer-i386/current
>/images/netboot/

That's a beta2 netboot image for i386.

I have tried using a i386 netboot myself (both beta2 and daily images) and
both work perfectly for me with the following simple preseed file:

d-i mirror/country string manual
d-i mirror/http/hostname string ftp.nl.debian.org
d-i mirror/http/directory string /debian
d-i mirror/http/proxy string
d-i mirror/suite string etch

I cannot reproduce any problem.

If you want more help, then please repeat the installation with a correct
preseed file and send us the resulting syslog (gzipped!), the contents of
the preseed file, and the output of 'cat /proc/cmdline'.