Re: Is it possible to create several LV on a VG with different names using partman ?

OK, I managed to get qemu running in a sid chroot and to access it via serial
console. This is for the good part.

Le jeudi 24 juillet 2008 11:05, Jérémy Bobbio a écrit :
> Please also test "normal" guided partitioning using LVM and LVM+crypto,
> if you can.

Now the bad part is that the base recipes doesn't work with the patch applied.
I'll do some debugging, trying to trace what have changed, and come back with
a working patch.

Cheers,
Grégory