Re: Is it possible to create several LV on a VG with different names using partman ?

Le jeudi 24 juillet 2008 11:05, Jérémy Bobbio a écrit :
> Try passing "-std-vga", as I think vesamenu might be the issue.
>
> Another more twisted way to workaround graphic card issues:
[cut]

Thanks for the hints, but that didn't help. I can see the boot menu, but after
choosing a simple install it then get stuck on "booting kernel". More verbose
output didn't help me sort out the issue, as well as fiddling with various
qemu flags.

> Please also test "normal" guided partitioning using LVM and LVM+crypto,
> if you can.

Good point, I didn't thought of LVM+crypto. I plan to do the same tests than I
did back in february for my first patch, which include testing all base
recipes, plus some tests designed specially to test the good behavior of the
new features (with a device not declared in the recipe, with a device
missing, and so on). Everything was OK last time, and I have good hope it's
still the case.

Cheers,
Grégory