Re: syslinux vesamenu

Otavio Salvador wrote:
> I'd like to know when Joey plans to commit it. Joey?

I've been holding off for review. Now that we're happy with it except
for some minor string changes and reorganisation (which should be
doable without a lot of pain, I think, although there are certian
types of reorganisations that would be problimatic IIRC), I'm basically
ready to merge it now.

I'd want to update the version of isolinux in debian-cd to current
testing, add vesamenu.c32 to debian-cd alongside it, and apply my
debian-cd patch first. The d-i patch can be merged in once debian-cd is
ready for it.

--
see shy jo