Re: Etch 1/2 CD images for test

Is there any chance of producing an "Etch+0.5" test image for PowerPC? I'd love to run it through my testing farm.

Enjoy!

Rick

On Apr 30, 2008, at 3:34 AM, Frans Pop wrote:
On Wednesday 30 April 2008, Holger Wansing wrote:
I did a test installation with the i386 netinst image (sorry,
only lowmem install), and it went completely fine. Logs attached.

Thanks.

Only one note:  on the F1 help screen the disc reports beeing
a debian 5.0 installation medium. This should be something like
4.0 rX, right?

Not really. The F1 help screen is determined by the version of the installer
used, and that _is_ the Lenny installer. Only the CD image is Etch.

Cheers,
FJP