Re: [RFR] Next installment in localechooser revamp

On Tuesday 08 April 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Which is why we could use this opportunity to change it as well....
>
> I fail to see why. The new strings *anyway* require our translators to
> update their translations to cope with the new continent screen. So,
> one more or one less is not that relevant.

The question is what we are going to do for languages that do _not_ update
there translations in time for the first RC release.

If you agree that any language that does not have sublevel 1 at 100% will
get disabled, then I have no problem with making the changes.

Note that endlessly repeating "Please choose" is rather ugly as well...
(Or at least gives the impression that we're talking to morons.)

Also note that "Please choose..." is just as much an imperative as
"Choose...", just worded more friendly.