Re: Removal from Uploaders fields for Debian Installer

Fine with me - I am no longer involved with d-I or any porting efforts.
Frans, thanks for taking care of this cleanup. Its good to have people
caring for these components.

Tks,
jeff bailey

--
Jeff Bailey - http://www.raspberryginger.com/jbailey/
- "Remember, homosexuality is a choice, like cancer" - midwestteensexshow.com