[RFC] Clean up Uploaders fields for D-I and D-I components

Hi,

Today Luk Claes requested the removal of Martin Sjogren from Uploaders
because he's being MIA'd. This seems like a good occasion to do a more
general cleanup of the Uploaders field in our control files.

Below a proposal sorted by name.
In most cases these are people who have not actively contributed to D-I in
the last few years or because they are no longer a DD.
In some cases it is because the person very likely only added himself when
that was still required for the proper closing of bugs.

In most cases the cleanup still leaves others as Uploader; where that's not
the case, I'll add a suitable team member.

Note that this is only an initial list to see if there is support for this
within the team. If anybody thinks someone should stay Uploader for a
package, please comment.

The second step will be to contact those people who are still active DDs and
get their permission for the removals.

Note:
installation-locale: was split off from rootskel and inherited its Uploaders
field from that; most don't have any involvement with installation-locale.

Cheers,
FJP

Alastair McKinstry:
	debian-installer