Re: Proposal: move win32-loader in SVN repository

Quoting Otavio Salvador (otavio@debian.org):

> I'm still of opinion to choose another dir for them. I've proposed[1]

Depends if we have many of them or not. All propositions you made were
indeed OK for me.

> few alternatives for directory names but noone commented on them; the
> move has been done without a widely agreement from the team and people
> that were involved discussing on the thread didn't agree too (me
> included).

Well, that doesn't really makes a problem for me. Action was needed,
Frans did the action...and even enforced the discussion by doing
so..:-)...What would have happened if he hadn't? Very probably a dying
discussion, all of us going back to our various tasks and nothing
made.

I'm all for action when a topic emerges (this is even something I
debated with Frans sometimes because I'm often even more for immediate
and quick action than he is...).

> It can be moved again, for sure, but as Joey has already spot this is
> another thing to worry when migrating from svn to <put any other scm here>.
>
> This enforces the need of those svn moves being betther thought to
> avoid double work.

I don't really understand why multiples moves are a problem for a
future SCM change but, well, I'm mostly ignorant when it comes at
these complicated things....

About lost time: a "svn mv" is a matter of seconds, so we shouldn't
worry that hard, I think.

I still favor the move.