Re: Please add support for the Playstation 3 Platform

Hi, sorry about the way I wrote my post. I am a regular user requesting that support for the playstation 3 be included for debain. I have used debain for pc and found it easy to install and was hoping that someone could make it available for the playstation 3.  I would gladly impliment support for the playstation 3 but I do not know how that would be done.  IS there someone specific that I can contact to put in a request for ps3 support for debain? Thanks.