Re: The d-i blocks on new hardware

On Mon, Sep 10, 2007 at 06:11:18PM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:
> Is there any chance you can make an iso like that for PowerPC?  I'd
> love to give it a try on my testing "blue&white" Mac G3.

Sorry, but I lack the necessary hardware to make one.

OTOH, the most important fix is one for the hang during pkgsel/tasksel,
and I am pretty convinced now that it works as intended.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism