Re: The d-i blocks on new hardware

On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 10:46:50PM +0200, Jérémy Bobbio wrote:
> Finally, it would be really helpful if you were willing to test the
> future Etch point release to see if we manage to really fix this issue.

Please try the following image:
  http://people.debian.org/~lunar/debian-40r1+proposed-updates-amd64-netinst.iso

It should solve the issue but as I am unable to reproduce it myself, it
would be really helpful if you could confirm that it really does.

Cheers,
--
Jérémy Bobbio                        .''`.
lunar@debian.org                    : :Ⓐ  :  # apt-get install anarchism