Re: How to create crypted partition in d-i?

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 10:45:03PM +0200, Max Vozeler wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 09:43:45PM +0200, Josef Wolf wrote:
> > I tried to create an encrypted partition from d-i on etch.  So I
> > select "use as crypted partition" and can modify crypto parameters.
> > All good and well.  But where do I assign the mount point for the
> > crypted partition?
>
> You first need to select "Configure encrypted volumes" near the
> top of the partman main menu to setup the encrypted partitions.

Thanks for the quick answer, Max.

On the main menu I get 4 options:

  - Guided - use entire disk
  - Guided - use entire disk and set up LVM
  - Guided - use entire disk and set up encrypted LVM
  - Manual

But I don't want LVM, instead I want luks directly on a partition, so I
choose "Manual".  Then I am presented with following menu items:

  - Guided partitioning (puts me back to previous menu)
  - Help on partitioning

  - [list of partitions]

  - Undo changes on partitions
  - Finish partitioning and write changes to disk.

Can you give me a hint where I find the menu you mention?