Re: How to create crypted partition in d-i?

Hello,

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 09:43:45PM +0200, Josef Wolf wrote:
> I tried to create an encrypted partition from d-i on etch.  So I
> select "use as crypted partition" and can modify crypto parameters.
> All good and well.  But where do I assign the mount point for the
> crypted partition?

You first need to select "Configure encrypted volumes" near the
top of the partman main menu to setup the encrypted partitions.

After that, they should appear as separate devices with a single
partition on them, for which you can then configure the file
system type, mountpoint etc.

	Max