Re: Daily Images Fail to Install

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2007-11-29 06:13]:
> To be honest, I don't see how archdetect requires or should require
> debconf templates. Are you sure archdetect is the cause?

Actually, my diagnosis was wrong.  For some reason I thought
archdetect started using debconf a few months ago to cache the result
in a debconf variable, but I just checked the source and I'm wrong.

Anyway, I found the real cause: if the machine is not Netwinder, the
script does an "exit 0" - but we're being sourced rather than run, so
this obviously has to be "return 0".  This also explains why I didn't
see the problem when I tested on a Netwinder.  I'll upload a fix.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/