Re: Daily Images Fail to Install

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2007-11-28 18:09]:
> Bad news.  I just used a fix binutils to build a daily image and the
> same happens to me on NSLU2.  Joey/Colin, any idea what might be
> going on?

Okay, I broke the ARM images with my Netwinder addition. :(
/lib/debian-installer-startup.d/S02netwinder-net runs archdetect
before the debconf data is loaded (I guess in S20templates).
Unfortunately, S02netwinder-net has to run before udev is started,
otherwise the udev rule it creates won't become active.

Can we move S20templates to the front, or is there a way to reload
udev after netwinder-net created the udev rule?  Or any other solution
I cannot think of?
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/