Re: [RFC] Renaming the user-setup templates

On Friday 29 June 2007 16:58, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Well, we can do not guarantee it but if it's simple (and on this case
> it's) we could provide it.

For all eternity? Don't see the point really.

> I personally don't worry about it too much since I follow d-i
> development but regular users that don't can have a lot of problems
> trying to figure out why something is failing.

Nothing will fail. They will just see some questions being asked and some
values they preseeded being ignored. Solution is extremely simple: just
check the preconfiguration appendix in a current version of the
installation guide.