Re: debian-installer plans for the lenny cycle

I am only going to make this question as interested user.

Since live-cd is happening, they are doing a great job, i think it would
be interesting to have d-i used to install the system from the live-cd.

I know it is possible, but how it is possible, i don't relly know.