Re: debian-installer plans for the lenny cycle

On 4/18/07, Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> wrote:
On Tuesday 17 April 2007 21:06, Luk Claes wrote:
> We would like to know which major features are expected to be added in
> the next 24 months and how much time you expect them to need to get
> stable enough for a Debian stable release.

An overview of the plans of the D-I team can be found at:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/LennyGoals

Please, talk with Andreas Schuldei (CCing me would be good) if you
would like to have a meeting in Extremadura to discuss and/or to work
on the DI during 2007.

Cheers,
César.