Re: debian-installer

On Wed, Jan 31, 2007 at 09:34:32AM +1100, Brian May wrote:

> In any case, the GUI shouldn't hide the actual cause of the error by
> posting a generic message "something went wrong" - this is what gives
> GUIs a bad name. Even just saying "Error in downloading" would be
> better.

While I personaly agree with you, there are a lot of people (specialy
among Windows userbase) that think that a GUI is always better.

Since you seem to prefer Text, why didn't you choose text install? :-)

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.