Re: Goodbye Microsoft

On Sunday 28 January 2007 18:10, Margarita Manterola wrote:
> Well, I was not addressing Robert himself, I was addressing the whole
> d-i team.  Specially taking into account that the contents of the
> domain are now hosted in a Debian machine, I think it would be better
> if we could agree on a nicer name.

I somewhat agree with you, but I don't think that this is something the
d-i team can/should decide on. The current website is an independent
initiative by Robert and not something the d-i team has any say over
(basically like any fork of the installer).

The question if this is appropriate or legal should IMO be raised on the
d-project list rather than here (if it needs to be raised at all).

Cheers,
FJP