Re: d-i broken as of yesterday with debian/testing + other 'unofficial' archives

On Fri, Jan 12, 2007 at 01:48:49AM +0000, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
> ok - is there a way to stop tasksel entirely from being run?
>
> for me, it serves no immediate purpose - but later on i _do_ want to
> run it, manually, and then fill-in-the-blanks.
>
> alternatively, is there a way anyone can think of for me to get my _own_
> patched version of tasksel - over a netboot install - without having the
> gpg-related question cos i'm using non-debian-trusted archives ?

When tasksel does run, deselect any tasks.  Then you just get the base
system (not even a 'standard' system).  Then when things are up and
running, add aptitude (if it isn't considered 'base'), then add whate
you like.

Doug.