XF86Config mentioned in installation guide to etch

I just noted that the configuration file for X is called XF86Config or
XF86Config at some places in the sources for the installation guide to
etch. For instance the english version (and others in xml-format) has
this wording in trunk/manual/en/appendix/files.xml, and the languages
with po-files have them in random-bits.po.

This is present in revision 44036, which I just updated to.

Even if there is a freeze, I suggest that this is allowed to be
changed to xorg.conf since we all know happened with XFree86.

Anders