Re: D-I Manual - Now really frozen (deadline: Jan 22)

> I've just committed some changes for a last set of minor errors that
> Christian spotted during a review of the manual.

Unfortunately, I did not complete that review during the week-end so I
still have to spot a few ones. I'll report them anyway and will let
you decide whether it's better to fix them or delay them.

I will then suspend my review of the English version and will now work
on the French one, reviewing Philippe's overall work (I don't expect
much to comment).

I should have done that review of the English manual much before,
sorry for that.