Re: Patch to handle touchpads in g-i available

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 16:44, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> I recently wrote a patch against DFB 0.9.25 which adds to linux_input
> the capability to translate absolute x,y coordinates generated  by
> touchpads into relative ones: this allows using Synaptic touchpads with
> the g-i.

Works on my laptop with alps touchpad. Cursor movement is a bit slow.
Tapping does not work correctly:
- deliberate tapping sometimes works, but mostly not
- very quick mouse movement will always end in a tap

However, it is a lot better than the current situation, so I'd very much
like to try to get this patch in before Etch.
Could you file a BR against the directfb package and discuss an upload for
it with the maintainer?

It would be nice to also get some testing of this patch on powerpc with
the directfb input module enabled.

Cheers,
FJP