Re: Patch to handle touchpads in g-i available

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:23:07 +0100 Frans Pop wrote:
> Works on my laptop with alps touchpad. Cursor movement is a bit slow.
> Tapping does not work correctly:
> - deliberate tapping sometimes works, but mostly not
> - very quick mouse movement will always end in a tap

Due to an hardware upgrade I have a notebook from my wife's
sister here for some days and abused it for d-i testing ;-)

It has an Alps PS2 Glidepoint touchpad and I can confirm, what
Frans wrote:
- Cursor movement is slow, but acceptable.
- Tapping doesn't work as it should (see above).

But for an installation system it's ok IMHO.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.2.2
    under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 »Sarge«
        http://counter.li.org/,  Registered LinuxUser #311290
            Spamfiltering by bogofilter.sourceforge.net