Re: Patch to handle touchpads in g-i available

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 14:37:28 +0100 Attilio Fiandrotti <attilio.fiandrotti@gmail.com> wrote:
> Holger, could you please check if cursor speed and touchpad sensitivity
> is similar to that in X? do you see any big difference between the g-i
> and Xorg ?

Speed: while others (Frans and you?) mentioned very slow speed,
I have higher speed compared with XFree86 (I have Sarge running,
so I can only compare with XFree86, not X.org, if this makes a
difference (different version of synaptics driver in X?))

Speed is faster as in X, but not so fast, that it would be unusable.
I can position the cursor on everything I want without any
problems. So it's ok here.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 2.0.4
	under Debian GNU/LINUX 3.1 "Sarge"