Re: help - vanishing keyboard

Frans Pop a écrit :
On Tuesday 21 November 2006 10:24, sferriol wrote:

So etch installer with floppies does not longer support usb keyboard
and usb floppy driver, sorry :(
may be we will try to find a solution but i think it will be after etch
release

Would it be possible to have the installer try to load the root floppy after a timeout (say 30 seconds) if no key was pressed?
yes i thought about this option yesterday, but we have to put all usb drivers on root floppy. i do not know if there will be enough space because we have to move all net modules in net-drivers-X floppies
we have to test :)

sylvain