Re: [D-I] Migrating packages for the graphical installer

On Wednesday 18 October 2006 07:31, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt wrote:
> Because the maintainer uploaded to experimental and I uploaded to
> unstable. If the package maintainer considers the changes to be
> experimental, I obviously don't want to include them in a release
> which is supposed to get into etch ASAP.

My bad, I totally missed that fact. Apologies.

I'd also forgotten that the PS/PDF support was only needed for the 2.10.x
GTK libs, which indeed will not be used in Etch.

So if the NMU'd version of libdirectfb is hinted for migration, all is
well for the release.