Re: [D-I] Migrating packages for the graphical installer

Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> writes:
> For the graphical version of the installer I'd like hints for the
> following packages:

Done.

> # G-I related changes + segfault fix
> unblock libcairo/1.2.4-3.1
> urgent libcairo/1.2.4-3.1

Errm, I did -3.1 - and have left out the changes from -2 (changing
packaging of the directfb stuff). It only contains the segfault fix for
remote display in cases of transformation of data from little to big
endian.

If the changes from -2 are needed, another upload needs to be made.

Marc
--
Fachbegriffe der Informatik - Einfach erklärt
166: Wiedervereinigung