Re: [directfb-dev] [g-i] Issues with directfb input devices handling

On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 04:27:54PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Saturday 30 September 2006 16:04, Sven Luther wrote:
> > >
> > > Not sure I'm in favor of bloating existing or creating new udebs for
> > > this purpose. There are other ways to do the same.
> >
> > It would be temporary until we solve this, but a debug .udeb which we
> > can load in a second step would be most interesting.
>
> Sure. But I don't want any udeb like that in SVN or uploaded to the
> archive. Feel free to create custom images and make those available, but
> I see no need to bloat official builds with them, especially not this
> close to RC releases.

Why are you so obtusely trying to make things difficult to our users to test
and debug this ? This has been a recurent behaviour of yours since a long
time, and i really don't see what you hope to gain in forbiding to temporarily
add those tools to the archive.

How well, it has been a long time since i abandoned trying to understand you.

Sven Luther