Re: [directfb-dev] [g-i] Issues with directfb input devices handling

On Saturday 30 September 2006 16:04, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 03:48:12PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> > On Saturday 30 September 2006 15:11, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > Attilio, do we have those included in the directfb .udeb ? The best
> > > would be to either add them, or create a new debug .udeb with these
> > > tools.
> >
> > Not sure I'm in favor of bloating existing or creating new udebs for
> > this purpose. There are other ways to do the same.
>
> It would be temporary until we solve this, but a debug .udeb which we
> can load in a second step would be most interesting.

Sure. But I don't want any udeb like that in SVN or uploaded to the
archive. Feel free to create custom images and make those available, but
I see no need to bloat official builds with them, especially not this
close to RC releases.