Re: Bladr GTK theme for g-i ready for packaging

On Sat, Sep 16, 2006, Attilio Fiandrotti wrote:
> An issue arises: to make GTKDFB able to load PNGs for themes, the pixmap
> does on a regular debian system by providing "libpixmap.so" on a X GTK
> target.
> I guess this issue has to be managed by the gtk-gnome-team, should we
> ask them to provide a .udeb containing the libpixmap.so engine only ?

 I've added engines/libpixmap.so to the udeb in our SVN, it will part of
 the next upload to experimental.  The udeb already had the png loading
 backend (loaders/libpixbufloader-png.so).

 Must this file be split in a separate udeb as in the archive?

 I also checked whether the engine can be built in the shared library
 itself (as with the AC_ARG_WITH(included_loaders) which permits
 inclusion of the loaders in the shared lib), but that doesn't seem
 possible.

--
Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org>