Re: powerpc d-i daily ISOs are back but broken. (was: one week out of date. )

On Fri, Sep 15, 2006 at 10:52:19AM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 14 September 2006 08:41, Sven Luther wrote:
> > /me wonders who is in charge of this breakage right now ?
>
> Well, at first glance it seems to me that this could be caused by the
> change from cramfs to initramfs for which _you_ proposed the patches, so
> I would normally guess _you_ to deal with the fallout.
> But that is probably just me blaming the mighty Sven Luther again...

Actually, the changes in debian-cd fixed by Colin involve the removal of
/linuxrc and devfs=mount,dall, and are totally unrelated to the cramfs to
initramfs change, which joeyh actually "fixed" by changing the floppies to
ext2, which caused the size problem, both issues which where fixed by joey,
wouter and me, while you where vacationing around.

So, stop being childish, and try to at least show some hint of trying to solve
this now months-overdue dispute. If you can't do that, well, there is no hope
in you, but i have done all which was asked of me, and the ball is now in your
camp.

Still Hurt,

Sven Luther