Re: powerpc d-i daily ISOs are back but broken. (was: one week out of date. )

On Thursday 14 September 2006 08:41, Sven Luther wrote:
> /me wonders who is in charge of this breakage right now ?

Well, at first glance it seems to me that this could be caused by the
change from cramfs to initramfs for which _you_ proposed the patches, so
I would normally guess _you_ to deal with the fallout.
But that is probably just me blaming the mighty Sven Luther again...

Colin will look into it. Seems like a change in debian-cd is required to
make things work again.