Re: Urgent : megaraid and qla2300 modules not found

On Thursday 17 August 2006 17:11, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Thursday 17 August 2006 16:17, De Leeuw Guy wrote:
> > But I have a mckinley (itanium2) and not itanium.
>
> Does not mean anything to me, but as there are no separate kernel
> images for itanium2, I'd expect they are either supported by the
> itanium kernel or not supported at all.

Ah, I see now: there _is_ a -mckinley flavor for the installed system.
But there is not for the installer, so you'll still need to take modules
to copy into the installer from the -itanium flavor.
I'd guess the -itanium flavor supports both, but I'm not an IA64 expert.