Re: [g-i] new screenshots available

On Fri, Jun 23, 2006 at 01:33:16AM +0600, Jamil Ahmed wrote:
> Yes, freefont has Bengali support. You sent us these [2], [3], [4]
> screenshots using freefonts [8] - which had no rendering problems at
> all.

ah!

> Currently I am using it [9] in Dapper - no rendering problem.
>
> Which version are you using?

Version: 20060501cvs-2
we use the udeb where many glyphs were removed for reducing memory footprint

> Previous shots of MuktiNarrow [5], [6], [7] was fine. I think
> MuktiNarrow *should* be used. :)

we should probably file a whishlist bugreport asking for an udeb.
Would be nice have more choices.
I just took the same screenshots [1] using the newer libraries: does it look
any better (default fontsize is much bigger though)?

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots/20060621_dejavu2.7_exp