[g-i] new screenshots available

Dejavu 2.7 has made it into unstable and things are happening on the
font side. I just created a new set of screenshots in [1]; everything
is pretty much the best we can do atm, apart from Arabic / Farsi (see
#374720)
It would be interesting to have some feedback from native speakers; I'd be
particularly interested to know how is Vietnamese displayed using Dejavu
(we don't use freefont anylonger to display it) and how non-latin languages
look like.
I noticed that using experimental g-i images based on latest
libraries, everything looks more consistent, that's why I don't think
it's the right time to spend time on fixing fonts file: I think I'll give
a go at font hacking once new libraries will be available.

regards,
Davide

[1] http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/gtk-frontend/screenshots/20060621_dejavu2.7/