Hello,

I've some problems installing debian sarge/stable release. I've new hardware. i945 motherboard and sataII drives. Stable sarge3.1r2 cannot detect my sata drives. I've another installer, testing-etch. I booted with the second installer and I set up my server. But I want to use stable version. What can I do? Is there any installer stable and can detect my sataII disks ? I tried to change vmlinuz on stable iso, but another problem has been encountered. No module for the kernel loaded. So, didnt detect my hardware again.
I struckted at this point, what must I do to solve this problem? I want to use stable version debian.
Good work,