Re: [RFR] Proposal for installs without network connection

Christian Perrier wrote:
> I find the template a bit verbose and maybe hard to translate and fit
> in one screen....maybe simplify the entire last paragraph.

I've rewritten it fairly heavily:

 A network mirror can be used to supplement the software that is included
 on the CD-ROM. This may also make newer versions of software available.
 .
 If you are installing from a netinst CD and you choose not to use a mirror,
 you will end up with only a very minimal base system.

I'd like to remove that second paragraph too once there's a way to detect
whether the CD is a netinst.

--
see shy jo