Re: [g-i] freefont vs. dejavu

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):

> Then why all the urgency to keep the Installer at 100%? I don't
> understand. :(

Because we're doing beta releases and I want these to be as fully
translated as possible.

However, we can't announce such releases as widely as an official
release of the overall distribution. This is why I react when you talk
about waving flags. I don't want to prevent you waving flags but not
too big ones...:)

I also want translators avoid the hurry of last minute updates which
will receive less exposure if they are done just before the release.