Re: Dzongkha translation effort

> We are hoping that we could have Dzongkha language support in debian
> installer by the end of this year and would work towards achieving it. We
> are also launching Dzongkha Live CD based on debian and Morphix on 2nd June
> 2006.

Don't forget following the Debian release schedule. Actually, etch is
planned for the end of the year, which means that the installer will
be frozen around the end of the summer.

So, I suggest that most of the translation work for level 1 is
finished at the end of July or August.

Well, with a team as organized as the one you have, I suppose this is
something easily doable, anyway...:)