Dzongkha translation effort

Dear all,

Our team (from Bhutan) would like to take up translation work to have Dzongkha language support in Debian Installer and also help in developing the debian installer GUI version.
Our core team consists of one coordinator,two developers and Five translators working full time on the Localizing Linux operating system in Dzongkha language.
We had been working on this project for the past two years at Department of Information and Technology <www.dit.gov.bt>,Thimphu, Bhutan.
This project is being supported by our Government and IDRC. Our project partners are Sherubtse college <www.sherubtse.edu.bt> and Dzongka Development Authority.
As of now, our team are working on upgrading the gnome 2.10 translation to gnome 2.12 and gnome 2.14. We are also localizing Open office (80% complete) and Mozilla suite(90% complete).
We are hoping that we could have Dzongkha language support in debian installer by the end of this year and would work towards achieving it. We are also launching Dzongkha Live CD based on debian and Morphix on 2nd June 2006.

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg
DIT,Bhutan.