Re: [g-i] freefont vs. dejavu

On 3/16/06, Clytie Siddall <clytie@riverland.net.au> wrote:
> Hello everyone :)

Hi Clytie,

> >> ---
> >> Macedonian and Ukrainian use the following to quote text:
> >>
> >> <U201c> - Left double quotation mark
> >> <U201e> - double low-9 quotation mark
> >
> > Jutta Wrage has recently made a sumarisation of the correct quotation
> > marks needed for each language.
>
> http://www.witch.westfalen.de/csstest/quotes/quotes.html
>
> It's very useful: we have a link to it from the Translate Wiki [1].
> Thankyou, Jutta. :)

Unfortunately Macedonian is missing and I can't figure out the
codepoints for Ukrainian.
Jutta, may I suggest adding a line after each alternative to specify
the used unicode points for the quotation marks? I think this would
make it a lot more clearer.

The good news is that I know somebody from Macdonia who can help us
;-) with first issue.

Jordanka, could you please tell us the correct quotation marks (as
unicode points - see the quotation mark table[1]) for Macedonian?
And/or direct us to the guy you said will be interested in
contributing to the Debian Installer as a traslator for
Macedonian(hint, hint, hint, you forgot that ;-) .

Jutta can latter add this info to her quotation marks page[2].

[1] http://www.witch.westfalen.de/csstest/quotes/quotes-large.html
[2] http://www.witch.westfalen.de/csstest/quotes/quotes.html

--
Regards,