Re: Desktop task broken on !(i386/powerpc)

Quoting Christian Perrier (bubulle@debian.org):

> So, no religion teacher comes to my mind as I never had one. Nor had I
> to repeat some allegence to God at school like one has to do in some
> middle age countries..:-)

Hmmm, sorry for the bad choice of words which may hurt some people, I
now realise that. I indeed was under influence of a recent very good
documentary film I recently watched on TV about the increasing
influence of religion in a very well known country (the same country
which also has laws allowing to legally murder someone).

So, please, fellow members of the team, accept my apologies for this
off-topic useless flame. There's really no good excuse for having put
this here.