Re: Desktop task broken on !(i386/powerpc)

[Christian Perrier]
> Man, I live in one of the very few (IIRC) laic countries in the world
> (hmm, dunno if laic is English, indeed....I hope you get the point if
> it is not...basically means that official institutions are completely
> separated from all religions).
>
> So, no religion teacher comes to my mind as I never had one. Nor had I
> to repeat some allegence to God at school like one has to do in some
> middle age countries..:-)
>
> But, anyway and back on topic, point taken for sure.

Oh, I could not let the point rest.  You seem to confuse the teaching
of religions and belief systems with the teaching of the one true
religion.  (I've had both kind of classes. :) One give generic
knowledge about the major (and some minor) belief systems, and the
other prepare you for your life as a true believer.

I'm sure everyone would benefit from the former, and equally sure
everyone should avoid the latter.

All of my teachers in these classes have been techologically
challenced. :)