Re: dual-boot 64-32bit

Hi Guiseppe,
Thanks for the reply.
I gave confusing info in my first post.
I resized the 64bit /home to free up about 25GB of space.
I used parted> mkpartfs to make a new ext2 partition but that was a
mistake. I deleted that partition in the demudi install dialog.
Debian-installer then created the second swap partition on sda10 and a
new primary / partition on sda3 using the free space.
I am not attempting to share any partitions between the two systems.
I hope to have two separate OS. I can mount the demudi / on /mnt/demi if
need be while using the 64bit OS.
I hope to put together a 64-bit system similar to demudi and it would be
good to have both OS installed.
I will edit both /etc/fstab files as you suggest,
Cheers,
Norv