Re: dual-boot 64-32bit

I decided to start again with a fresh install, erasing the whole disk. I
started fresh with demudi and after trying various options in the BIOS
and boot flags I tried
boot: linux noapic nolapic
This worked and I was able to reboot. Installed all packages. I have a
problem starting x, but I don't think that's a boot problem...
Then I installed debian-amd64 in the free space on the disk.
That booted ok.
Now I can boot into either system, demudi-1.2.1-rc1-i386 or
debian/pure64/sid.
I selected multi-user for each system so the partition table is quite
large. i have left the /etc/fstab files alone.
Norv