Idea for changing the text and possibly colours of graphical d-i

Hello all,
I've thought about a better way for the graphical d-i
to present it's text, than trough making text bold or
italic. What do you think?

First, the current way:
http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/mockup-now.png

With a few changes in the text:
http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/mockup-then2.png

Further changes with color (experimenting):
http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/mockup-then.png

Changes in Text Font sizes:
Currently all the text is sized 12 px, and the
diference between the title text, the description text
and the question text is made by bolding the first and
italizing the last. I propose that they are
diferentiated by size instead. (The specific sizes I
chose here are only possible ones. Perhaps they're all
too big, and should be shrinked a bit)

So, the title font size is 27 px,the description is 18
px, and the question 20 px. The order of sizes I chose
are for what I considered that an installing user
should be noticing first.

The title should obviously be first, at 27 px or so,
as it explains to the user the step during
installation he is currently on. Some steps have more
than one screen, and the user will allways knows he's
still in the same step, or if he has passed to the
next one.

The next size is the question, at 20 px, is what the
debian installer is currently requesting or informing
the user about, with a straight to the point phrase.

Lastly, at 18 px, is the description. This description
should be visually optional to the user, meaning, he
should be able to understand what he is being asked
for or informed about from the main
question/information bellow the screen. If he needs or
wants more explanation, then he turns to this
information.

Changes in Colors:
This is still uncertain to me, and so it could work
perfectly with no change of color, except the
background color.

I think that a red and whitish color scheme (not
complete white, mind you, but near), works better and
better follows debian's logo colors and imagery, than
red and grey. This is discussable, if d-i should
allways follow the logo's colors so strictly, but at
least it could be tried first.

As far as the screen title being white in a red
background, this was my original idea before having a
red debian banner. As such, the two don't combine so
well. I still think that having such a big empty red
space on the banner is wastefull, even though I had
that idea!

As far as the blue background for the description,
it's to more clearly diferentiate between it and the
question, and give its description/help caracteristic
more emphasis.

I also added this full text at http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/d-i_gtk.html

OH MY ... http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/index.html

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs